Opticonsulting offers over 40 years' experience in optical measurement, testing, investigation and consultancy services with technical specialism in rail and automotive transport sectors.
Examples of successful projects include:
Optical measurement and product assessment of:
- Filament lamps, LED and fibre-optic railway signals & indicators.
- Variable Message Signs to EN 12966
- Road Traffic Signals to EN 12368
- Road Signs, Bollards and Delineator Posts to EN 12899
- Lifebuoy lights to IMO MSC.81(70)
- Cab and instrument lighting.
- Railway station lighting and driver-only-operation.
- Automotive lighting, lamps & lenses.
Technical investigation and accident investigation report:
- Investigation into service failures and optical performance in rail and level crossing accidents.
- Research into Level Crossing road surface glare and Footpath Crossing lighting for UK Rail Authorities
Support to research and development programmes:
- R&D projects successfully undertaken for ERA and RSSB (T530 & T683)
- Railway signals and indicators.
- Train windscreens, train head, marker & tail lamps, station lighting.
- Rolling stock interior and emergency lighting.
- ERTMS Trackside Boards
Lighting surveys, optical field testing & measurements.
Photometric and Spectroradiometric measurement services
OPTICAL CONSULTANCY AND TESTING SERVICES
site created and maintained by "Sip Sop Limited" (c) 2015